Pages

Aubrey's 1st Birthday.



Sunday morning, after I packed up my tent from camping in Mokuleia, I came home and got ready to go to a birthday party! Sam's friend Kai was celebrating her daughter Aubrey's 1st birthday. I took some pictures for them, we had a good time, and we walked away with some awesome goodies. The party had a "tea party" theme with appropriate center pieces, and everything was decorated with Lady Bugs. :)
Check out this masterpiece of a cake and cupcakes!


Kai put together all the center pieces, the goodie bags, and the table runners. Hard work done right!
She even made this pinata herself!! what a mom!
Aubrey and mom overlooking the festivities.
Good music... and yes, Kai made the banners too!


Face painting for the kids is always cool. This kid stole my idea.
Bella got a unicorn (also stole my idea, i was gonna get this tattooed on my face)
The finest clowns entertained....

Ladybug kisses make the birthday girl happy.
Happy Birthday Aubrey!! thanks for letting us celebrate with you :)