Pages

Tues: Surf, cut, shave, shoot, sleep

Tuesday was a long day. I surfed Pole's with Pat, I got a haircut and shaved my philipino moustache, shot some photos of a romantic couple, then hit the sack. Well, that seemed like a long day to me.
In the morning me and pat surfed epic Moke's. It was light winds, super consistent and just us out practicly. Guess who showed up while we were out?? Donovan Lewis!! haha, yeah, after at least 10 years of MIA I finally saw the guy somewhere besides the nudie bar. It was good to have a surf session with Pat and donovan at epic/empty pole's. We surfed for about 3 hours or until our arms were'nt functionable anymore. I dont have any pics of the surf session, sorry.

Next I got a haircut... yeah pictures soon. Sam convinced me to go to the "salon" by our house instead of going the cheap route to Fantastic Sams. The haircut cost me $35 plus a tip. The cut turned out o.k. i guess.

In the afternoon I met up with two lovebirds to take some pictures of them. The couple was Anya and Shareef, they wanted some pictures of them together before Anya goes back home to Michigan for a while. (my dads from michigan too.)
We shot at Ka'akoako park since it was a convenient place to meet from their work location/ schedule.
here's some flics from the session.




adios