Pages

"Ground Up" agency shoot: Danielle

Friday, the first day of May, I had a shoot with the Ground UP agency folks. The "Ground Up movement" is launching there modeling agency (officialy this friday) and they were nice enough to ask me to take some photos of one of their models, Danielle. We shot for a few hours at the big district park in Waipio gentry, not a location I would of picked initially, but with enough props and a rad model, it turned out o.k.

If you are free this Friday the 8th, please come down to the 'honolulu design center' from 6pm to 1am for the official "agency" launch party. I'll be there, and i'll have a few photos up too. =)

well here's some of my favorite pics from the shoot. . . (i shot a lot of black & white photos apparentely) . I think if you click on a picture it will supersize a bit..