Pages

I need an explination

I noticed something at the "Freedom" gas station by my house yesterday. I pulled up to get some donuts and red bull, but I saw something awkward on the outside of the store.

Why was somebody hanging their clothes at the gas station? WHO was hanging the clothes? why did they choose to hang that shirt (that was inside out) on the ever so important Emergency Shutoff switch?! people are funny.
This reminds me of something I see when I shoot weddings. When I'm in the bride's room, taking pictures of everyone getting ready. 8 out of 10 times (if we are in a hotel room), the bride hangs her dress from the metal sprinkler head that sticks out of the ceiling. You know how dangerous that is for your dress!!? One day I tell you, i'm gonna see somebody's dress get drenched on accident.
doo