Pages

I took a pictures

A catch up of some random things. I've noticed i've had some stupid useless pictures on my computer, so I have to blog them so I can erase them. Consider yourself lucky to be able to consume some of my web junk.

Seriously, this must be the Devil!! Evil has a new name, and that name is "Officer"
we were shopping in old navy, and we saw this. It is really funny to me now that I dont work in a retail store. I noticed 2 workers walk by, and either they didnt give a shit, or they didnt notice that these mannequin's were trying to get pregnant.
we were in "Jeans WhoreHouse"... I guess they dont carry anything new.

This is one of my cars, this is a cat under my car. On a side note, I ended up having manapua for lunch.

I just found out my Mac computer has a cool 'screen saver' function. It's called 'Mosaic'. .. It starts off by bringing one of your pictures onto the screen....
....then it brings in some more pictures....
... then even more....
...and it turns about 500 pictures into ONE mosaic photo. I thought that was coolio.

hmmmm. I was reading Bella her bedtime story, and on the last page I noticed this illustration. It looked a bit perverted to me, then I read the words on the page....
...It is one sentence away from being some sentimental smut!


Also, dudes...! I found a new store that has some nice threads for guys. Nice flannels, nice screen T's, pretty cool accessories...
you'll never guess...

You can now find your favorite Flannel pattern at "Forever 21".... seriously. I got me some flannels.

I dont know... I think I still need more proof. Heineken sticker on the back perhaps?


Have I mentioned this already? I got a sweet pencil set. These pencils look like Drumsticks!
..I just gotta find my pencil sharpener.

After me and Sam leave the house for longer than 30 minutes... we always come home to this. This freaking dog LOVES to piss us off. I dont see the point of trying to make a bird's nest out of his pee pad, then pooping on the mat and peeing all over the place. Dude...

I've finally taken some polaroids recently. all of my film is expired now. I got about 23 pictures left... hmmm. Thinking about buying an SX-70


And Bella has made a rough draft of her Christmas List. I'm pretty sure we can do most of this stuff on here. I dunno, #10 is "Spy Gamer" stuff or something like that. She said she wants to spy on "You and Mommy", "... and I wanna hear what Kingsley and Cosmo say when i'm in my room".


shaboooong.