Pages

"Feed My Tummy" custom toy show promo shoot.

Last week I was asked by the curator of the upcoming "Feed My Tummy" custom toy art show to shoot some promotional pics of the custom toys. Can somebody say Dream Job?!
The concept I had of the shoot being that these figures invade a kitchen in a restaurant in search of some food so they could "Feed My Tummy".

I love taking pictures of toys.

The art show is going to be on December 1st and will be held at the Ala Moana 'Prototype' store. It should be a killer show with custom toys designed by a huge amount of amazing artists like 'Angry Woebots', 'Scribe', '2H', 'Phu', 'Leecifer', and Lou Pimentel just to name a few. It's gonna be nice, check it out for sure. Especially if you are a toy fan like myself. Here are some pics of some of the hand painted custom toys that will be in the show. Thanks to the "Downtown" cafe located in the Hawaii Art Musuem for supplying a fun location and Kinohi a.k.a 'Haynmade' for curating the show and photoshoot.

Must feed our tummy's.

pictured from left to right customs by: "Scribe". "Squidnick". & "Leecifer"
..order up.


"Soup de' jour"



raw meat in the freezer. "YUM"

"...our tummy's are full"

dont forget, December 1st @ Prototype. See you there.

also check a write up I got on this blog: toysrevil.net