Pages

"Edward 40-hands"

It's kinda cool having friends over at the house. It's kinda scary when someone comes up with the idea of playing "Edward 40hands". The game is obvious. You duct tape a 40oz bottle of beer to each hand, and you can't take them off until you finish the beer. It makes it quite hard to pee, hard to shake hands, and hard to stay sober (also, your hands get very cold, so holding the beers steady while trying not to spill is a challenge). We didnt have duct tape, so we used electrical tape. And by "we", I mean Oli, Chad, and Shane, I am not an idiot. I just taped the hands for them and hoped that nobody spilled beer all over my carpet and couch. Friends.


A better idea, would've been better at someone elses house.
The McDouche






CHEERS!!

I am the Walrus
Sabertooth Shane
80 oz. Oli
Shane is a great gamer. He loves xbox. He loves playing "call of duty"... he wants to 'prestige'

"MacGrrrruuuuubber !!!!!"

fun.