Pages

Toy photoshoot

This week me and Cree went around taking pictures of toys. I LOVE taking pictures of toys! You guys know how much I love collecting toys, and how much I love photography, so yeah.. taking pics of toys = dreamy. My dream job, i think, would be to get paid to take pictures of toys.
Anyway I took my newest toy out too. Well I wouldnt call this one really a "toy".. its more of a sculpture.. since it was hand sculpted with resin AND hand painted. Actually its the only figure that looks like this in the world. Pretty rad huh. His name is "Babe Bunyan".. a mix of Babe the blue Ox and Paul Bunyan of course. Designed by an artist named "Scrappers" and painted by an artist named Martin Ontiveros (both out of Portland). We took the toys around Waikiki beach and some other places. It was fun, here's pictures...
.

Babe Bunyan
Photobucket
Babe picking out a surboard
Photobucket
Checking the small waves in Waikiki
Photobucket
These japanese tourists were taking pictures of me taking pictures of toys. They kept saying "cute" "cute".. so i took a picture of them too.
Photobucket
Diamond head off in the left distance.
Photobucket
The sunset was nice.. here "Mr. Spoons" gets a glimpse of some surfers.
Photobucket
"ASTROLAPIN" vs. Honolulu City Bus
Photobucket
Babe Bunyan in the Waikiki twilight
Photobucket
"Mr. Spoons" vs. Honolulu police Car
Photobucket
AstroLapin and the return of the Honolulu city bus.
Photobucket
Formal "Mr. Spoons"
Photobucket
Photobucket
B&W Babe Bunyan
Photobucket

Photobucket
Timelapse Babe Bunyan in some grass.
Photobucket
Timelapse AstroLapin in grass
Photobucket
Babe Bunyan with some lighting from Hell.
Photobucket
I took my IWG Sasquatch out to the park the other day too. Here are some more Japanese tourists walking by.

Sasquatch vs the Monkey Pod Tree

reflecting on a bench

Sasquatch in grass

fun stuff (for me)