Pages

Honey, i love you

Man, recently i've been in love with Honey. About a couple of weeks ago I was in the Mcdonalds drive-thru and i had a craving for some chicken nuggets. Nothing unusual there, but I had the craving to eat the nuggets with the pure honey dip they used to have. Well mcdonalds doesnt have that dip anymore, so I went to the store to buy some Honey. Since then, i've been putting honey on everything... chicken nuggets, crackers, peanut butter sandwiches, cereal, toast, my fingers, and most recently mini corn dogs.
Its soooo good. It's so good, that I had to blog about it.

Love this stuff... so smooth, so golden, so sexy.

Honey has to be one of the few edible products that have only ONE ingredient. Tell it to you like this, "table salt" has more ingredients than honey.

my dinner tonight.. mini corn dogs with honey... just look at that honey! Smooth, sweet, natural, exotic, and yummy in my tummy.
"Stay Golden pony boy"