Pages

Photo shoot. Models: Mahina + Hannah. for M.B, with BrooklynHawaii



Hi. Sunday afternoon, after me and Chris took a dip in the Makapu'u pool (see post below), I headed up to the North shore to meet up with some friends and shoot some photos. Local fashion designer, Matt Bruening, had put together some looks and wanted to get them photographed. He asked me to come up and tag along on the shoot. I finally got to tag along and learn from the real deal photographer, Brooke Dombroski... this girl is AMAZING. I've always admired the way Brooke shoots, super fresh, natural light, and always with results I envy. Glad I was able to jump on the shoot.
Anyway, everything turned out great, the lighting was bad (michael jackson BAD), the models were very fun and easy going, and the location worked.
Here's some of my favorite pictures from the afternoon.

~Models: Mahina G. & Hannah M. Hair/Make up: Kaili Deseixas. Fashions/styling: Matt Bruening.

Hannah

Mahina
















adios amigos