Pages

Ryan and Sarah's Wedding Day. July 10th, 2010


Ryan was nice enough to get married on my 5 year wedding anniversary, thanks Ryan. So July 10th, I was in California with my best friends celebrating a very special day with Ryan and Sarah. The wedding was awesome, I had a great trip, and it was awesome to be on vacation with my friends. I was not the 'official' wedding photographer, but I did bring my camera and passed it around so people could take pictures. I was one of Ryan's groomsman, I should of been the best man I think (because Chad's speech was lame, haha just kidding.) Well here are the pictures from the wedding in Laguna.

We started the morning off correct with a bottle of Johnny Walker Blue Label, provided by the exquisite Sammy, thanks!
Ryan was smart and booked all his groomsman into a hotel nearby the wedding. That way at least he'd be sure we'd all be there for his special day. If you know us, then you know that counting on us to show up on time for something special is a desperate act.
Chad helping Ryan get fancy
oh yes, the elevator ride. We got stuck in the elevator between the 1st and 2nd floor, heading down to catch our limo ride to the Wedding. We were stuck in the elevator for over 30 minutes!! It got hot in there, and I think someone touched my butt.

Oliver was trying to find the secret hatch from "Lost"

We had to call the fire department to help us get out

Luckily we weren't late for the wedding.
We had a few moments to take a few pics at the hotel before heading over to the wedding.
Yay



Post-ceremony. Pre-reception

Reception time.















I dunno. I guess the speech was okay, besides the fact that Chad said that "John Hook's wedding meant nothing to me"
Into the night...

Shane has a sore back.

So yeah. That was the end of my trip. It really was amazing. I can't wait till the guys get back together for something else special.... who's next to get married!!? haha.

The next afternoon, we were headed back to Hawaii. We had a great view chasing the sun, heading west.
Out the window of seat 34 E


Over the Clouds over the Sea.



goodbye California