Pages

Ryans Wedding Trip. Rehearsal. Hotel living


A few days before the wedding, we headed down to Laguna. We had the rehearsal for the wedding, then the rehearsal dinner. We stayed at a hotel nearby so we could be close to the action. Here are some photos from the last few days before the wedding.
This is the location of the wedding.





The wedding is gonna be out on that lookout/patio cliff thing.






Sarah's Dad, Ray





Rehearsal time.








Sarah even had a fake bouquet... a "faux-quet" if you will.
practicing the best part..

Then we headed across the street to enjoy a nice dinner.
















oh yes. The hotel we stayed at, Ayres Hotel. It was a pretty cool place. It had a weird decor though, kinda reminded me of the hotel from the movie 'The Shining'.

I always thought i saw some spooky kids at the end of the hall...


here are the spooky kids

Doublemint
We stayed up late the night before the wedding. I know I promised Sarah that I would have the guys in bed at a reasonable time, but they kept forcing me to take whisky shots...



I tried to get in bed early, but I eventually got butt sexed by naked ryan, and had ice thrown in the bed from someone... i dunno.
Might of been Chris. But you know him as Stephen Baldwin from The Usual Suspects...


Chad is too couture for this wedding.
Oh, we also went to a sushi place right next to the hotel.. We got rude.

passed some inappropriate notes on napkins around on those floaty boat things.







yaw