Pages

Summer Family

Over the summer, I got to spend some fun times with great families.  Here is a quick mix of a few of the families, senior portraits, and maternity photos I squeezed in between weddings.



This family was so awesome.  Justin, the father, reminded me a lot of myself when I was a new father.  I knew they would be  a great family to shoot when they asked me if I could bring a mustache for the baby :)



Senior pics, class of 2012



My cousin Elijah just got married this year, and now they are on the fast track to starting a family.  I had the great privilege of shooting her maternity photos.  It's crazy because my cousin reminds me of what my mom looked like at her age.  Congrats cousin! (I still haven't seen the baby yet, but I'll make sure I get some photos when I do :)





A family/maternity session.  Great fun at Makapuu







Normally, I'd find a grey hair in my head after someone asks about doing a big family portrait session (3 different families at once in this case).  But to my absolute delight, these 3 families, all visiting from Cali, were so fun to shoot.   I felt like I was spending quality time with my own family.  Thanks guys!







Also my friends just added a handsome boy to their already amazing family.   Hopefully I'll be able to shoot all the updates through the years as the kids grow up.  Congrats Mahina and Nalu!