Pages

Some "work" recently

I haven't put up much work on my blog recently, so to recap, I just put a brief post together with some of the stuff I did in the past couple of weeks. See, I havent been slacking off that much.

I took some newborn (1 week old) photos of Aatiyah.

...and some portraits of her older brother, Santana.
Took some family photos. This family wanted some photos of everyone together before Dad got deployed for a while.


Some more Portraits. This fun gal wanted to give her boyfriend some pictures of herself before she got deployed to Texas.

One of the weddings I did last month, Renee and Scott from Arizona flew in to get married on the beautiful South/East side of Oahu. Fun stuff.


the small reception was at the Surfrider, so you know we had to get the rocking chair pics.

Old School
This photo below wasnt necessarily 'work', but I really like how this portrait of Shelby turned out. We shot a quick afternoon for a project i'm working on.
Took some Senior Portraits out at Ko'olina. Mark is a chill dude is living on the mainland, but he was on Oahu looking at some potential college's, we took some picture while he was visiting.


Another fun wedding recently. My new friends from Seattle, Sherie and Eric. This wedding was super fun, everytime some Filipino relatives are involved, it makes me miss my family in Maui.


parents of the bride

Reception at the Hilton


A quick morning engagement session out at Makapu'u on the east side of Oahu. We were very lucky to not get rained out. The entire island was being drenched except for the hour we were shooting :)






later alligators