Pages

goodbye dear friend. D200

I treated myself to some much needed equipment for Christmas last year, which means, it's goodbye to my old camera.
Goodbye to my Nikon D200. You were my love, you were with me all the time. You were with me 10,000 feet above sea level in the freezing cold, you were with me 20 feet below the sea. You were with me driving across the United States of America, you were with me in the mosh pit. You captured countless memories for other people, you solely paid my family's bills for two years. You kept me busy in the middle of the night, you were always there for me whenever I needed you.
I will miss your beaten up rubber skin, your sticky buttons, your electrical tape band-aid, and your terrible grain at a mid level ISO. Goodbye sir.



As I pass on my D200 to Sammy (may she have as much fun with it as I did), I just wanted to officially say thank you to the camera that brought me so much.
Just browsing around on my desktop, I found some of my favorite pictures taken with my D200. It has really been an awesome camera to me.

Yosemite
Route 66
Mililani Skate Park
Bella
Hana Maui
Erica Street
Makaha
Haleakala
The Vandals

adios