skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Investing idea
Home
Privacy Policy
Disclaimer
Pages
Home
Advertisement
I wants
I want more art. I need more wall space.
"Remy's Ascension" by: Esao Andrews
"Has thou slain the Jabberwock?" by: Daniel Danger
"I came to know an Archer" by: Daniel Danger
more
less
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
Christmas Gifts
Agent Hook
Welcome to Dork World. After a little convincing by Sam and Oliver, I decided to go ahead and buy ourselves a new Xbox. We mainly bought i...
Pool to the School
Wednesday, Isabella had a half day at school and since the surf was flat, we figured we'd go cool off in Erin's pool in Waipio. It w...
Road Trip memories. click to enlarge the memories
I was looking at my own blog today. I went through all of it, remembering what kind of crap I did this year (so far). One of the most def...
Isabella's 6th Birthday
Monday the 25th of May was Bella's 6th birthday!! (It was also memorial day). We had a pretty relaxing day planned out... beach, then ca...
Back at "Tracks"
Me, Sam, and Chaz headed back to good ol' "tracks" on the west side for a beach session. Its been a very long time since i...
Thanksgiving/ The "Hookidays" are here :)
The Holidays are here! Our family celebrates the "Hookidays", two months of festive sweaters and Christmas wishes. Thanksgiving ...
Studio attempt 1
Haha, the more I look at this post, the more I think to myself, "what the hell were we doing that night?!" Chris has access to a s...
Field Trip to Lyon Arboretum. Manoa
This morning I got to be a chaperone on one of Bella's Field Trips. This one was to the Lyon Arboretum, a nature hike thingy, next to M...
Tues: Surf, cut, shave, shoot, sleep
Tuesday was a long day. I surfed Pole's with Pat, I got a haircut and shaved my philipino moustache, shot some photos of a romantic coup...
Blog Archive
►
2011
(52)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(8)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(10)
►
2010
(130)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(27)
►
February
(16)
►
January
(29)
▼
2009
(280)
►
December
(17)
▼
November
(35)
I need an explination
I wants
Black Sunday
Road Trip memories. click to enlarge the memories
Projector Photos
Thanksgiving/ The "Hookidays" are here :)
Cups
Field Trip to Lyon Arboretum. Manoa
Ready, Ames, Shoot: The Ames Family
Sam Flores "Kid Dragon" figure. I got mail
"Feed My Tummy" custom toy show promo shoot.
Bella's Music Choices
"Culture Shock" art show at Prototype
Behind the Scenes. Prototype Commercial
I got discovered
I have no room on my walls, but if I did....
Mili Fam Bam
30 seconds at a time.
Isabella gets Kudos
120 Diana+ Lomo
I took a pictures
Animal cruelty can be Hilarious (sometimes)
Kingsley goes to the Vet.
Friday ''Black Party'' at Apt. 3
How I Got Here. Old photo scans
Positive Negatives
Agent Hook
Studio session, take 2
Taking the Dawgs to da beach (brah)
Family Fun / V-dubs and Gardens
Studio attempt 1
to the Fair
Surfing in a Suit
PICNIC
Halloween
►
October
(24)
►
September
(39)
►
August
(27)
►
July
(23)
►
June
(21)
►
May
(25)
►
April
(18)
►
March
(26)
►
February
(25)